On this page you can find the academic publications we have written so far on or about Living Life to the Fullest. You can access the majority of these publications for free, just click on the link. If you have any questions, or can’t access a publication, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Kirsty on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Goodley, D., Lawthom, R., Liddiard, K., and Runswick-Cole, K. (2019) ‘Provocations for Critical Disability Studies‘, Disability and Society. Early View
- Whitney, S., Liddiard, K., Goodley, D., Runswick-Cole, K., Vogelmann, E., Evans, K., Watts (MBE), L., and Aimes, C. (2019) ‘Working the edges of Posthuman disability studies: Theorising with young disabled people with life-limiting impairments’, Sociology of Health and Illness, Early View
- Liddiard, K., Runswick-Cole, K, Goodley, D., Whitney, S., Vogelmann, E. and Watts, L. (2018) ‘“I was excited by the idea of a project that focuses on those unasked questions”: Co-Producing Disability Research with Disabled Young People‘, Children and Society, 33: 2, 154-167
- Goodley, D., Runswick-Cole, K. and Liddiard, K. (2017) ‘Feeling disability: Affect theories and critical disability studies’, Disability and Society, DOI: 10.1080/09687599.2017.1402752 (OPEN ACCESS)
- Goodley, D., Runswick-Cole, K. and Liddiard, K. (2015) ‘The DisHuman Child’, Discourse: Studies in the Cultural Politics of Education: Special Issue: Fabulous Monsters: alternative discourses of childhood in education, 37: 5,DOI: 10.1080/01596306.2015.1075731 (OPEN ACCESS)
Books and book chapters:
- Runswick-Cole, K., Curran, T. and Liddiard, K. (2017) The everyday worlds of disabled children. In G. Thomas and D. Sakellariou (eds.) Disability, Normalcy and the Everyday. Basingstoke: Palgrave Ltd.
- Runswick-Cole, K., Curran, T. and Liddiard, K. (eds.) (2018) The Palgrave Handbook of Disabled Children’s Childhood Studies.Basingstoke: Palgrave Ltd. Available here.